Touch support

• Ok, thanks. Something else hadn't I expected. Can you tell me what DMXControl does when I hit more than 1 button? (by multi-touch)

• Hi,
    there are some possible ways, DMXC could react. If this multitouch-screen positions the cursor on the hit of the first finger of the multitouch-geasture, this button will be handled. The other way is a weighted cursorpositioning. Each touch influences the cursor-position so it will be in the middle of all touchpoints.
    Regards
    JP

• Hi,
    there is touchscreen-support, but only single-touch and only if the touch-function influences the normal cursor.
    Regards
    JP

The problem I have is that when I push a Button in "Command Box PB" it does not active until I pull off the screen, is their a way to make it active & stay active when I hold my finger on the PB?

(it will work if I hold my finger on the PB screen & wiggle my finger than it will active the PB & stay on buts this way is to slow)

I tried looking in the windows 8 Registers after searching the web and found No Answers
    I searched looking for a setting to make the Touch screen simulating the mouse functions which the ELO monitor setup could do in it setup & had this, I Changed to a Acer Touch screen monitor mainly cause the ELO was way to heavy to lug around! But Acer does not have a setup program for Touch screens

I think the problem is the Double click function! (I wanted to try disable it to see if it would worked)

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.